We're offering peace of mind and the flexibility to change your stay
Plans put on hold by COVID-19 travel restrictions*?
If your booking is impacted due to COVID-19 travel restrictions and you notify us in writing (via email) within 48 hours of the relevant announcement, you are eligible for any of the following options:
- Credit voucher for the full value of your booking;
- Free changes to dates or details of your booking;
- Receive a full refund* (less the booking fee of $2.75).
*Refunds will be assessed based on individual circumstances. Operator cancellation policies may override these terms and conditions.
*Affected by travel restrictions means any booking that is scheduled during the period of restrictions or within seven days of travel where the time period has not been defined, that:
- Can’t be accessed due to border closure or lockdown impacting travel.
- Has introduced different quarantine, entry or testing requirements to when the booking was made.
- Has restrictions in place that would require you to quarantine before/after returning home.
- You are impacted by the travel and/or disease control restrictions implemented by your local authorities or the Queensland authorities.
- You have been diagnosed, are awaiting test results or are suspected of being infected with COVID-19 by health authorities.
To contact us, please call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 or email us at [email protected]