PRice: $445 per person (twin share)
Package Inclusions (Twin Share):
- 2 nights’ accommodation in the heart of Townsville City at Grand Chancellor Hotel in a standard twin or queen room
- Breakfast included daily
- Northern Conquest Charters 12-hour Reef Fishing Charter (please note food is currently not supplied on this tour due to COVID – please BYO food and drink)
- $50 Food and Beverage Voucher for The Sugar Shaker Restaurant located at Grand Chancellor Hotel
Book in leave and tell the boss you’ve “Gone Fishing” because you will want to make the most of this limited time only Ultimate Fishing Trip!
Townsville North Queensland is renowned for offering some of Australia’s best fishing locations, and with this 12-hour reef fishing charter, onboard Northern Conquest Charters, you will be guaranteed to get your fishing fix. This trip is all about the big catch with Red Emperor, Large Mouth Nannygai, Cod, Spanish Mackerel and Trevally all up for grabs.
After a big day on the water grab a few cold ones at the bar with your complimentary $50 food and beverage voucher and then rest your head with one of the city’s best, Grand Chancellor Hotel.
This package is a two-night special, giving you plenty of time to fish at leisure – or perhaps enjoy some of the city’s other highlights.
*North Conquest Charters 12-hour Reef Fishing Charter available select dates only: Terms and Conditions available here.
6, 14 & 28 February
16 & 29 May
5 & 27 June
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you are agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.
On sale from 2 February - 31 March 2021
Travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Hotel Grand Chancellor
For flexible bookings cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to check-in. For promotional rates - these will be fully pre-paid at time of booking and non-refundable