Tick off the bucket list and experience the world’s greatest natural wonder – The Great Barrier Reef, with this summer snorkel holiday for two.
Immerse yourself in the beauty and awe of the Great Barrier Reef and discover this pristine underwater wonderland for yourself. With depths on the reef ranging from 1 metre to 20 metres, the Great Barrier Reef is a perfect place for first time snorkellers or beginner divers. Explore large coral bommies, swim alongside colourful reef fish, and see if you can spot a turtle or two. As you float, swim and snorkel you will experience the majestic mosaic of life that is the Great Barrier Reef and begin to understand why it is nature's greatest gift to the world.
From one bucket list experience, to the next. With this two-night summer snorkel package you can also explore the beauty and adventure on offer at Magnetic Island. Enjoy two nights at Bungalow Bay Koala Park in a Glamping Double Bungalow. Wake to nothing but the sounds of nature as you find yourself surrounded by koalas, birdlife and all of Australia’s most iconic wildlife. For a hands-on wildlife encounter why not join in on Bungalow’s free bird feeding each afternoon at 4.15pm.
This package allows you time to explore Magnetic Island at your leisure – with 23 beautiful beaches and bays to be explored, fringing reefs to snorkel, water sports, hiking trails and koalas on every corner, there is plenty to keep you busy on this island paradise.
Package Inclusions (Based on 2 adults, Twin Share)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a glamping bungalow at Bungalow Bay Koala Park (please note shared bathroom)
- Full day snorkel tour to the Great Barrier Reef (departing Magnetic Island) with Adrenalin Dive. Discover dive optional - can be added at $85 per person.
- Free bird feeding experience daily at Bungalow Bay at 4.15pm
- Return SeaLink ferry transfer to Magnetic Island from Townsville
On sale: 2 February - 31 March 2021
Travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
*Great Barrier Reef tours with Adrenalin Dive are available Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays only. Magnetic Island departures are at 7:50am from Nelly Bay.
price: $368 per person (twin share)
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select your pax details (adult, child, infants, etc.)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!