PRICE: $130 per package (based on two people)
- Entry to Pitstop Karting Townsville for two adults.
- Return Sealink Queensland transfers to Magnetic Island.
*NTI Supercars tickets not included - visit http://bit.ly/Supercars-Tickets to book.
About the Townsville Supercars (9-11 July 2021)
Get ready for North Queensland’s largest annual sporting event when NTI Townsville returns in 2021! From 9-11 July, the Supercars will return to Townsville with more heart pounding, adrenalin pumping motor sport action than ever!
With stunning scenery surrounding the Townsville circuit, you will not want to miss Supercars’ return to North Queensland. At the halfway mark in the championship, the competition and rivalries will be fierce when the Supercars hit Reid Park! With a host of family entertainment both on and off the track, and free Trackside admission for kids 12 and under, you can bring the whole crew.
About the Package
Come and experience the electric atmosphere at the Supercars and stay to enjoy the wonders of Townsville and Magnetic Island.
Add fuel to your weekend with Pitstop Karting! With a purpose-built outdoor kart track that offers the fun and thrill for all, live a childhood dream, get the adrenalin pumping and experience the rush of being a race car driver.
If palm-fringed beaches, koalas, wallabies, waterfalls, hiking trails, watersports and snorkelling adventures sounds like your idea of fun, then Magnetic Island is for you. Just a short 20-minute ferry ride with SeaLink Queensland, will take you to our island paradise where the island is yours to relax and explore.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.
On sale and travel until 30 December 2021*
Subject to availability. Operator terms and conditions apply.
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Applicable to SeaLink Queensland ferry tours accommodation and packages. Cancellation of a booking of part thereof will incur the following fees:
More than 30 days before departure – 10% of total cost
Between 7 and 30 days before departure - 50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure - 80% of total cost
Within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
If a scheduled ferry service in cancelled by SeaLink Queensland due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances a transfer to another service or full refund will be offered. A ‘no show’ will incur 100% penalty. No refunds are given on unused ferry tickets.
No refunds will be made for services not availed once travel has commenced. All refund claims must be made in writing. Please note operators (other than SeaLink Queensland) reserve the right to charge cancellation fees in addition to the above.
PITSTOP KARTING PTY LTD. DISCLAIMER
ASSUMPTION OF RISK – EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE AND INDEMNITYIMPORTANT WARNING: READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY – THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS! The ‘Company’ (defined below) as the operator of this venue supplies all ‘Services’ (defined below) and ‘Facilities’ (defined below) to its customers. In exchange for being permitted to participate in the ‘Activities’ (defined below) the undersigned agrees as follows:
1. DEFINITIONS In this Disclaimer the following words have the following meaning: 1.1. ‘Activities’ means the use of the Facilities or any parts of them in connection with the Services; 1.2. ‘Company’ means Pitstop Karting Pty Ltd A.C.N. 604 778 412 - ABN 50 604 778 412 of 1-7 Caldwell Street Garbutt 4814 Queensland; 1.3. ‘Conditions of Entry’ means the conditions of entry and ticket purchase situate at the entrance to the venue; 1.4. ‘Disclaimer’ means this document; 1.5. ‘Facilities’ includes but is not limited to: 1.5.1. The go-karting facilities and buildings the go-kart track its surrounds and any associated areas including all equipment such as the go-karts and safety helmets; 1.6. ‘I’ and ‘my’ means personally or by his/her parent/guardian/carer and includes personal representatives heirs next of kin assignees and trustees executors or administrators of that person’s estate; 1.7. ‘Indemnified Parties’ means the Company and all related bodies such as corporate or affiliated entities the owner of the Premises and their respective directors officers employees volunteers contractors agents and representatives; 1.8. ‘Jurisdiction’ means the authority in the State of Queensland; 1.9. ‘Premises’ means 1-7 Caldwell Street Garbutt 4814 Queensland; 1.10. ‘Rules and Regulations’ means the instructions guidelines and procedures displayed within and around the facility and communicated during the driver licencing registration and safety briefing; 1.11. ‘Services’ means the providing of a service the use of hire go-karts and sales of the recreational services supplied by the ‘Company’ at the venue.
2. THE RISKS OF THE ACTIVITY I am aware that participating in the ‘Activities’ is hazardous and can involve extraordinary risks including: 2.1. Risk of death; 2.2. Risk of personal injury; 2.3. Risk of psychological trauma; 2.4. Risk of damage to property; 2.5. Risk that any persons participating in the ‘Activities’ and/or any person in the vicinity thereof may suffer harm as a result of tripping slipping or falling or from coming into contact with objects floors walls equipment property or other participants/persons in the area; 2.6. Risk associated with acts of violence and other harmful acts whether intentional or inadvertent committed by a person participating in the ‘Activities’ and/or by any other person; and 2.7. Risk that the ‘Facilities’ or any parts of them may fail to perform their designated purpose and/or may be unsuitable to ensure the safety of persons participating in the ‘Activities’ and/or any other person.
3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS I acknowledge: 3.1. That there are many inherent risks and dangers which are referred to in clause 2; 3.2. That participating in the ‘Activities’ may also involve additional risks and dangers not expressly referred to in clause 2; 3.3. That I use the ‘Facilities’ as I find them and with the prior knowledge of these risks; 3.4. That I am not relying on any oral written or visual representations or statements by or on behalf of the ‘Company’ or any other inducement or coercion in deciding to participate in the ‘Activities’ and in deciding to sign this ‘Disclaimer’; 3.5. That I have voluntarily agreed to purchase the ‘Activity’;3.6. That I have a duty to use as instructed all safety equipment provided when participating in the use of karts. If I choose to supply my own safety equipment which must still meet standards I do so at my own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.3.7. That I must abide by the ‘Conditions of Entry’ the ‘Rules and Regulations’ all signs and any directions and directives of the ‘Company’ whilst I am on the ‘Premises’ without any objections;3.8. That I have a duty to act with good judgement and consideration both for myself and others and to refrain from behaviour which could affect my safety the safety of others or the safety of the ‘Facilities’ ‘Activities’ and ‘Indemnified Parties’; 3.9. That I will accept responsibility for and agree to PAY THE COST OF ANY DAMAGE that I cause to the ‘Facilities’ or any parts of them; 3.10. That the terms and conditions of this ‘Disclaimer’ are intended to have legal effect and are not mere warnings or recitals; and 3.11. That the ‘Company’ is relying upon the acknowledgements declarations and agreements that I provide herein.
4. HEALTH DECLARATIONS I declare: 4.1. That I am medically and physically fit to participate in the ‘Activities’ and have not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner; 4.2. That I do not suffer from any pre-existing health conditions not disclosed to the ‘Company’ that may impact upon my capacity to safely participate in the ‘Activities’ or that may create undue risk for others. If in doubt I agree that I will seek medical advice prior to participating in the ‘Activities’; 4.3. That I do not have a medical condition that could be affected by riding the go-kart such as a heart condition pregnancy or back and/or neck injury; 4.4. That I am not under the influence of alcohol drugs or other substances that could impair upon my judgement or capacity to safely participate in the ‘Activities’ or that may create undue risk for others; and 4.5. That all information given is accurate and complete and I hereby consent and give my authority to the ‘Company’ to take all steps considered reasonably necessary to protect my welfare in the event of injury or illness including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation and I agree to pay for any such costs it may incur.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK 5.1. I have assessed the nature of the ‘Activities’ carefully and voluntarily assume all the risks associated with the ‘Activities’ and I do so at my own free will.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY 6.1. I hereby agree that the ‘Indemnified Parties’ will not be liable for any loss or damage to my personal property or in respect of my death personal injury or psychological trauma whether such loss or damage death personal injury or psychological trauma is suffered because the ‘Services’ were not provided with due care and skill or because the ‘Facilities’ or any parts of them provided in connection with the ‘Services’ were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence breach of contract statute or statutory duty; and 6.2. Without limiting the above to the extent that liability cannot be excluded but can be limited then to the maximum extent permitted by law liability is limited to (a) the supply of the ‘Services’ again or (b) payment of an amount equal to the cost of having the ‘Services’ supplied again. I agree that the ‘Indemnified Parties’ will not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential indirect incidental or special damages arising out of or in connection with my participation in the ‘Activities’ or my attendance at the ‘Premises’.
7. WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE AND INDEMNITY I hereby agree: 7.1. Not to pursue claims against and (severally) hold harmless indemnify and keep indemnified the ‘Indemnified Parties’ in relation to all losses actions expenses costs liabilities claims and demands in respect of any loss or damage to my personal property or in respect of my death personal injury or psychological trauma howsoever caused or arising out of or in connection with my participation in the ‘Activities’ or my attendance at the ‘Premises’ notwithstanding that such loss or damage death personal injury or psychological trauma may have been contributed to or caused by an act or omission of the ‘Indemnified Parties’ including because of negligence and/or by any other person; and 7.2. That the ‘Indemnified Parties’ do not make any representation or warranty implied or express whether by statute common law or otherwise as to any matter including without limitation that the ‘Services’ will be provided with due care and skill or that the ‘Facilities’ or any parts of them provided in connection with the ‘Services’ will be fit for the purpose for which they are used.
8. GENERAL 8.1. The foregoing exclusions and limitations apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and if any portion hereof is held invalid such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other part or provisions of this ‘Disclaimer’; 8.2. This ‘Disclaimer’ is additional to rather than replacement of the conditions contained in the ‘Conditions of Entry’. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the conditions of this ‘Disclaimer’ and those contained in the ‘Conditions of Entry’ this ‘Disclaimer’ shall apply; 8.3. The personal information I have provided to the ‘Company’ must be true and correct. This enables and facilitates its delivery of the ‘Services’ and subject to the terms of my registration enables the ‘Company’ to send information relevant to the ‘Activities’. The personal information that I have provided to the ‘Company’ will not be used for any other purpose outside of the ‘Company’ without my consent. 8.4. The terms of this ‘Disclaimer’ and its interpretation will be governed by the law of the ‘Jurisdiction’ and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Jurisdiction.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BY ENTERING THE ‘PREMISES’ SIGNING UP AND RETRIEVING THE LICENCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ‘COMPANY’S’ ‘ACTIVITIES’ I AM DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD: • THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM. • THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM. • THIS DISCLAIMER AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Latest Packages & Deals
NAFA Popcorn Underground Combo
Adult only comedy getaway from $315pp
Prepare yourself for a weekend of filthy humour combined with tropical bliss. This Adults Only getaway package will get you and a special someone into one of the North Australia Festival of Arts most sought after event performances, Popcorn Underground.Learn More