PRICE: $465 PER PERSON (TWIN SHARE)
Package Inclusions (Twin Share):
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a Blue on Blue Studio room
- Return Ferry Transfer with Sealink to Magnetic Island from Townsville
- Magnetic Island 2-hour Deluxe Beach Club Magnetic Island picnic for two. Includes private RIB (rigid inflatable boat) transfer to secluded beach on Magnetic Island, large picnic rug, shade and cushions, picnic hamper with cutlery, plates and glasses, beach games, set up and clean up of equipment.
Want to spoil that someone special? Or perhaps its time for a well overdue romantic getaway? Sparks will fly with this ultimate Island Romance package. Explore an island paradise together, relax with a secluded beach picnic and stay and dine in style in a Studio room on Magnetic Island.
Every romantic getaway needs a little bit of luxury, it does not get much better than Blue on Blue Best of Magnetic. Located on Nelly Bay with views over marina and seaward to Townsville, this centrally located studio room is in the hub of activity on the Island, with superb restaurants and bars onsite.
Home to 23 beaches and bays and only 20mins via ferry from Townsville, there is no better island escape to find a little piece of paradise all to yourself - then on Magnetic Island. If a secluded beach, gourmet picnic and beach games sound like an ideal way to spend time together, then you will love Magnetic Island’s Beach Club Private Picnic for two. Bring your swimmers, towel and sunnies (and do not forget the camera) and leave the rest up to us!
With Sealink Queensland ferries running regularly throughout the day, you’ll have a whole day to explore Magnetic Island together. Hit the walking trails, snorkel the fringing reefs, or get the heart pumping with water sports at Horseshoe Bay – it is up to you.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you agree to all operator Terms and Condition, and Cancellation Policies.
On sale and travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Applicable to SeaLink Queensland ferry tours accommodation and packages. Cancellation of a booking of part thereof will incur the following fees:
More than 30 days before departure – 10% of total cost
Between 7 and 30 days before departure - 50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure - 80% of total cost
Within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
If a scheduled ferry service in cancelled by SeaLink Queensland due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances a transfer to another service or full refund will be offered. A ‘no show’ will incur 100% penalty. No refunds are given on unused ferry tickets.
No refunds will be made for services not availed once travel has commenced. All refund claims must be made in writing. Please note operators (other than SeaLink Queensland) reserve the right to charge cancellation fees in addition to the above.