$834 per person (twin share)^ | ORIGINALLY VALUED AT $934PP
Package Inclusions (Twin Share):
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the heart of Townsville City at Grand Chancellor Hotel in a standard twin or queen room
- Breakfast included daily plus take away lunch packs for the dive trips if required.
- Two day certified diving experience on the Great Barrier Reef (including the Museum of Underwater Art) and Yongala Shipwreck with Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive.
Mask and fins at the ready! Now is your chance to witness truly spectacular underwater world with this three-night ultimate diving escape.
Dive the recently launched Museum of Underwater Art Coral Greenhouse at John Brewer Reef and experience something truly special, as you admire up close the sculpture artworks of one of the worlds' best, Jason DeCaires Taylor. You will marvel at this underwater world as you learn of its creation and hear the stories of its contribution to reef conservation and education. This is a bucket list worthy experience that will leave you feeling inspired.
The Coral Greenhouse is also directly adjacent to some of the world’s most stunning reef, John Brewer Reef. So not only will you get to witness an art spectacle, but you’ll also get the opportunity to snorkel or dive one of the globe’s greatest natural assets and see for yourself just how special the Great Barrier Reef really is.
The diving fun doesn't stop there with a second day of exploration planned for one of the Top 10 Shipwreck Dives in the World - The SS Yongala! Experience a world below like no other as you get face to face with some of Queensland's most popular sea life including Turtles, Gropers, Matarays and even the occasional whale in the right season.
After a big day on the water rest your head with one of the city’s best, Grand Chancellor Hotel. Located in the heart of Townsville City, this is the ideal spot to explore Townsville’s street art, cafes and dining, catch the sunrise as you walk to the summit of Castle Hill or hire a scooter and cruise down to Townsville’s beachfront – The Strand.
Yongala Shipwreck Prerequisites:
- Must hold a Minimum of Open Water Diver
- Must have a Minimum of 6 Logged Open Water Dives
- If you have less than 15 logged dives you must dive with a guide (Additional $10p/p per dive)
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. IMPORTANT: Enter the code "GETAWAY" in the Promo Code section of the Booking Cart AND enter your Great Queensland Getaway Discount Code in the Comments Box to claim your discount!
*By purchasing this package, you agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.
Need help? Call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 or email [email protected]
On sale: 18 October - 31 October, 2021
Travel until 23 January 2022
^Package available for Individuals ($1159p/p) - To book: please contact our Visitor Information Centre on (07) 4721 3660.
*Museum of Underwater Art tour with Adrenalin Dive available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays only
*Yongala Shipwreck tour available on Wednesdays and Saturdays only
General terms and conditions
Great Queensland Getaway - Promotional codes are only valid for one booking. If an invalid promotional code is used at the time of payment, your booking will be immediately cancelled unless you are able to pay the remainder of the original product price. Confirmation of valid promotional codes can take up to 24 hours.
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive
Terms and conditions available here
Hotel Grand Chancellor
For flexible bookings cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to check-in. For promotional rates - these will be fully pre-paid at time of booking and non-refundable