PRICE: $399 PER couple or $199.50 per PERSON
Package Inclusions :
- Overnight accommodation at Bush Oasis Caravan Park in a beautifully appointed deluxe eco glamping tent with queen bed, luxurious bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, bar fridge and wetland views from your balcony
- Full day Stand-up paddle board hire at The Strand
- Gourmet Breakfast Hamper for two
- Charlies Chocolate gift (sustainable local grower)
- VIP Welcome drink per person at Wallaby's Cafe Beer/Wine/Soft Drink
Enjoy the peaceful outdoors from the comfort of your luxurious air-conditioned safari-style tent, complete with ensuite bathroom, plush queen bed, and gourmet nibbles to graze on while appreciating the tranquil wetland views from your private deck. Only 20 minutes from Townsville city, this unique eco-glamping experience offers the best of both worlds - the beauty of the bush, and the comforts and convenience of the city. During the day, head over to Townsville’s iconic Strand and lap up the ocean breeze while exploring the foreshore on a Stand-Up Paddleboard from In the Loop Hire. Meet the team from In the Loop at the Strand and enjoy your SUP at leisure.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.
On sale and travel from 1 April - 30 June 2021*
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Bookings made online will take full payment. Direct bookings with our staff through email or over telephone will follow our deposit policy:
A deposit equivalent to one-night’s stay is required to confirm reservation.
This payment can be made by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only).
The balance of fees can be paid on arrival.
A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to arrival date is required; cancellations made within 48 hours will result in an administration fee of the first night being taken.
Refunds will be given in accordance to the Cancellation Policy above. Any remaining funds after the administration fee will be returned to you via the method of original payment. We do not give refunds once checked in if you simply change your mind your circumstances change or you choose the wrong accommodation. Receipt of deposit means we hold the accommodation for you. However you may be entitled to a refund or credit where our services or accommodation are significantly faulty wrongly described different to an example shown to you or don't provide what they are supposed to. Any refunds due to Covid19 will be at discretion of park management.