Discover the magic and wonder of the Great Barrier Reef with this Dive and Island escape for two.
Calling all divers…. have you heard? Australia’s first and largest underwater museum is open and ready to explore! Dive into the Coral Greenhouse at John Brewer Reef and experience something truly special, as you swim through and admire the sculpture artworks of one of the worlds' best, Jason DeCaires Taylor. You’ll marvel at this underwater world as you learn of its creation and hear the stories of its contribution to reef conservation and education. This is a bucket-list worthy experience that will leave you feeling inspired. The Coral Greenhouse is also directly adjacent to some of the world’s most stunning reef, John Brewer Reef. So not only will you get to witness an art spectacle, you’ll also get the opportunity to snorkel or dive one of the globe’s greatest natural assets and see for yourself just how special the Great Barrier Reef really is.
From one bucket list experience, to the next. With this three-night dive and island package you can also explore the beauty and adventure on offer at Magnetic Island. Enjoy three nights at Bungalow Bay Koala Park in a Glamping Double Bungalow. Wake to nothing but the sounds of nature as you find yourself surrounded by koalas, birdlife and all of Australia’s most iconic wildlife. For a hands-on wildlife encounter why not join in on Bungalow’s free bird feeding each afternoon at 4.15pm.
This package allows you time to explore Magnetic Island at your leisure – with 23 beautiful beaches and bays to be explored, fringing reefs to snorkel, water sports, hiking trails and koalas on every corner, there is plenty to keep you busy on this island paradise.
Package Inclusions (Based on 2 Adults, Twin Share):
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a glamping bungalow at Bungalow Bay Koala Park (please note shared bathroom) **Available Friday - Sunday only | Exclusion dates: 2-18 April; 26 June-12 July
- Full day certified dive tour to the Great Barrier Reef (departing Magnetic Island) including a visit to the world class Museum of Underwater Art with Adrenalin Dive
- Free bird feeding experience daily at Bungalow Bay at 4.15pm
- Return SeaLink ferry transfer to Magnetic Island from Townsville
On sale: 2 February - 31 March 2021
Travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
*Certified dive tours to the Great Barrier Reef and Museum of Underwater Art with Adrenalin Dive are available Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays only. Magnetic Island departures are at 7:50am from Nelly Bay.
PRICE: $495 PER PERSON (TWIN SHARE)
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select your pax details (adult, child, infants, etc.)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you are agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.