Price: $449 per person (twin share)
Travel until 31 March 2022
Package inclusions: (based on 2 adults)
- 3 Night stay at Rambutan Townsville in a Queen Room
- Full day snorkelling tour with (optional) Discovery Dive at the Great Barrier Reef (departing Townsville) including a visit to the world class Museum of Underwater Art with Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive
- *Dive tours to Great Barrier Reef and Museum of Underwater Art with Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive available Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday only.
Calling all divers…. have you heard? Australia’s first underwater museum is open and ready to explore!
Dive into the Coral Greenhouse at John Brewer Reef and experience something truly special, as you swim through and admire the sculpture artworks of one of the worlds' best, Jason DeCaires Taylor. You’ll marvel at this underwater world as you learn of its creation and hear the stories of its contribution to reef conservation and education. This is a bucket list worthy experience that will leave you feeling inspired. The Coral Greenhouse is also directly adjacent to some of the world’s most stunning reef, John Brewer Reef. So not only will you get to witness an art spectacle, you’ll also get the opportunity to snorkel or dive one of the globe’s greatest natural assets and see for yourself just how special the Great Barrier Reef really is.
After a day exploring the wonders of an underwater world, lounge poolside and sip cocktails at Rambutan Townsville. Located in the CBD you will be walking distance to great bars, cafes and restaurants plus Townsville's iconic Strand Waterfront.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you are agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.
Travel until 31 March 2022.
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.