PRICE: $360 PER PERSON (TWIN SHARE)
Package Inclusions (Twin Share):
- Three-nights accommodation in Townsville’s famous Palmer Street at Park Regis
- Four-hour lunchtime sailing experience with Pilgrim Sailing inclusive of:
- Gourmet lunch showcasing local and regional seasonal produce including locally caught seafood with dipping sauce, a gourmet antipasto and seasonal fruit platter
- Unlimited organic wine or local premium beer served with lunch onwards
- Premium branded Turkish Towels and complimentary win glasses or stubby coolers to use during sail and keep as a souvenir
Sailing adventures and tropical island escapes, nothing speaks romance like a good holiday getaway to paradise - and that is exactly what this three-night couple’s escape has to offer!
Head across to Magnetic Island from Townsville with a Sealink Queensland ferry transfer and find yourself in island time as you step foot on this magical island paradise. When on an island there is no better way to explore than by water – so jump onboard a gourmet lunchtime sailing cruise with your local hosts from Pilgrim Sailing. Picture four hours onboard a luxury yacht complete with a gourmet locally supplied seasonal seafood, antipasto and fruit platters and unlimited wine or beer. Enjoy a swim at one of the islands secluded beaches. You will complete this luxurious sailing treat with your very own souvenir Turkish beach towels and a complimentary wine glass – meaning you can recreate the romance anytime in the future.
This package includes accommodation at Park Regis, located on Townsville’s very own eat street – Palmer Street. With everything from steakhouses to fine dining, Palmer Street is the perfect spot for a romantic dinner for two.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults (*this package is available for two adults only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
On sale and travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
*Subject to availability.
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.
Cancellations within 48 hours of event will incur a full payment of account unless due to extreme weather exceptions as declared by the captain on the day of the charter.
Cancellations greater than 48 days prior to the charter will incur a 20% admin fee which will be deducted from your deposit.
We are not fair-weather sailors and will sail even if there's a little rain. There is plenty of space below and an awning on deck.
If conditions are extreme and are not conducive to a great day out: The skipper will make the decision at 3pm on the day.
A full refund or reschedule (if possible) will be available if the skipper cancels the event due to extreme weather.
Some services will require a minimum number of guests to operate. In the event of minimum numbers not being reached you will receive a full refund.
Latest Packages & Deals
NAFA Popcorn Underground Combo
Adult only comedy getaway from $315pp
Prepare yourself for a weekend of filthy humour combined with tropical bliss. This Adults Only getaway package will get you and a special someone into one of the North Australia Festival of Arts most sought after event performances, Popcorn Underground.Learn More