PRICE: $323 PER night (two adults + two children)
Package Inclusions (Based on two adults and two children):
- Five nights’ accommodation at Park Regis (2 Bedroom Apartment)
- Return family ferry transfer to Magnetic Island from Townsville with SeaLink Queensland
- In the Loop Stand-Up Paddle Board Full Day Hire for two to share
- Magnetic Island Discovery Tour with Aquascene Charters
- North Queensland Tours 'Tag Along Tour'
**Tours available on following dates only:
- 5, 7, 12, 13 February
- 5, 6, 7, 12, 26, 27, 28 March
- 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 30 April
- 1, 2, 7, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 May
- 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 June
- Family entry to Billabong Sanctuary
Get active and explore the best of Townsville, Magnetic Island and Wallaman Falls with this 5-night adventure package for the whole family.
Koalas, hiking trails, topless cars, snorkelling adventures, secluded beaches, and only 20 minutes from the city of Townsville - it's no wonder Magnetic Island is one of North Queensland’s favourite holiday getaways. With return Sealink Queensland ferry pass included in this package, enjoy Magnetic Island by day at your leisure – doing as much (or as little) as the heart desires.
Learn about the island's history and abundant wildlife on a guided tour with Aquascene Charters. The Discovery Tour will have you snorkelling secluded bays, exploring untouched beaches, and generally making your own adventure, with the local help of the Aquascene family.
Rainforest and Waterfalls
If you’ve been on the chase for Australia’s best and biggest waterfall – then the hunt is over. Introducing Wallaman Falls, the holy grail of Australian waterfalls. This insta-famous Australian icon will be the highlight of your guided tour with North Queensland Tours – local tour guides who are passionate about North Queensland and our local experts of this beautiful rainforest region. Tag-Along-Tours give you the freedom to venture in your own vehicle, but led by locals who will take you to special parts of our backyard.
Let the kids run wild with the cute, cuddly and furry friends of Billabong Sanctuary. Billabong Sanctuary is one of Townsville's most loved family experiences - an opportunity to meet all your favourite Aussie wildlife in a tropical bushland setting. Roam the park or enjoy the wildlife shows. With turtle feeding, croc feeding, free-flight bird shows and so much more, the kids will adore the hands on wildlife interactions!
Townsville’s famous beach promenade, The Strand is considered one of the best beaches in Queensland. There is no better way to enjoy this perfect paradise than on the water. Test your balance, try a yoga pose or simply glide along with a Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) board from In the Loop Hire. Meet the team from In the Loop at the Strand and enjoy your SUP at leisure.
This 5-night holiday package includes accommodation at Park Regis, located on Townsville’s very own eat street – Palmer Street. With everything from steakhouses to fine dining, Palmer Street is the perfect spot for dining out.
How To Book:
1. Select your check-in date
2. Select two adults + two children (*this package is available for families only)
3. Tick which date you wish to do each activity/tour/experience
4. Once you are happy with your selection click the 'BOOK NOW' button
5. Enjoy your iconic holiday in our backyard or call our friendly Visitor Information Centre staff on (07) 4721 3660 for more packages, tours and attractions you can book today!
**By purchasing this package, you agree to all operator Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies.On sale: 2 February - 31 March 2021
Travel from 2 February - 30 June 2021*
*Subject to availability.
General terms and conditions
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be processed using the following conditions in addition to the cancellation fee of the Service Provider/Operator. More than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the total Booking value or $35 AUD, whichever is the lowest. Less than 14 Days’ Notice: 15% of the Total Booking value Please view the Operator’s Cancellation and Indemnity Policy prior to making payment for your booking. The $2.75 online booking fee in non-refundable. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of an overbooking by the accommodation/tour operator, or for any reason beyond our control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen cancellation of travel.